RULES OF EVENT
INTERNATIONAL OKTOBERFEST 2023
- These Rules define detailed rules of organisation, course and participation in the INTERNATIONAL OKTOBERFEST 2023 Event (hereinafter referred to as: “Event“).
- The Organiser of the event (hereinafter referred to as: “Organiser“) are:
- Polsko-Niemiecka Izba Przemysłowo-Handlowa with headquarters in Warszawa, ul. Miodowa 14, 00-246 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 93438, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5261029063, and number REGON: 010998491;
- Brytyjsko Polska Izba Handlowa. with headquarters in Warszawa, ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000803344, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5252800783
- Skandynawsko- Polskie Usługi Sp. Z o. o., with headquarters in ul. Marszałkowska 142, p.6 ; 00-061 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000256979, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5213390401.
- Fundacja Amerykańskiej Izby Handlowej w Polsce, with headquarters in Warszawa, 00-105 Warszawa, ul. Twarda 18, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5251047266.
- The event will not be a mass event in the meaning of the of March 20th 2009 Act on the safety of mass events (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1160) and is a closed event to which only persons authorized by the Organiser have access.
- The event will take place on 9th September 2022, from 17.30 to 24.00 in Wrocław Golf Club, ul. Rakowa 5, 55-114 Kryniczno, (hereinafter referred to as the “Wrocław Golf Club”).
- These Regulations are valid at the whole area of the Wrocław Golf Club during the Event and for all people present at the Event, regardless of their function, i.e. participants, cleaning services, entities providing services at the Event, unless otherwise provided in the agreements concluded separately with these entities to ensure the proper course of the Event.
- The Rules define the conditions of participation and rules of behavior of people present at the Event, including:
a. admission to the Event:
b. duties of individuals participating in the Event;
c. prohibitions for people participating in the Event to respect;
d. the rights of the participant of the Event;
e. the rules of liability of individuals, including the participants of the Event, for behavior violating the binding legal order, including the provisions of these Rules.
7. These Rules do not exclude the binding of the Regulations of the Wrocław Golf Club, which people staying within Wrocław Golf Club premises during the Event are obliged to respect.
8. Regulations of the Wrocław Golf Club are made available by the Administrator on the information board located in the Wrocław Golf Club.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT
- The Participants of the Event are employees and business partners of Member Companies by the definition of the Organiser’s statute (hereinafter referred to as “Member Companies“), people invited by Member Companies and other participants, provided that the Organisers confirms the participation in a positive response (hereinafter: “Participant“) .
- To participate in the Event it is necessary to register via form available on the event website [.].
- Due to the limited number of participants in the Event, the order of applications will decide about the initial booking of the invitation and participation. The Organisers will immediately inform people who, despite willing to participate in the Event, will not be able to take part in it.
- Confirmation of participation is a personal invitation (hereinafter referred to as: “Personal Invitation“) received by post or e-mail.
- Entering the premises of the Event takes place only after the Participant has provided the Invitation. A personal invitation cannot be given to another person.
- Due to the limited number of Invitations, a positive response confirming participation will be determined by the order of applications.
- In the event that the limit of Invitations for participation in the Event is exhausted, the Organizer will immediately inform the persons who signed up to participate in the Event and were not qualified, of the lack of places.8. People who do not have a Personal Invitation will not be able to participate in the Event, subject to paragraph 9 below.
- In justified cases, the Organiser reserves the right to allow persons who do not have a Personal Invitation to participate in the Event.
- The cost of participation in the Event is specified in the Application Form and is:
a) participation at no cost – applies to 2 persons from a company that is a Member Company within the meaning of the Organizer’s Articles of Association;
b) cost of 150 PLN + VAT for one Named Invitation – applies to other persons.
10. The limits on the number of persons participating in the Event described in paragraph 10 a) above do not apply to the sponsors of the Event and their invitees.
11. Bank transfer details of the fee for participation in the Event shall be included in the VAT invoice received as a result of the request for additional Registered Invitations.
12. The Participant shall pay the fee immediately upon receipt of the VAT invoice, but no later than the date indicated on the invoice.
13. Failure to pay the fee for participation in the Event, referred to in §2.10, by the date indicated on the VAT invoice shall be treated as cancellation of the Participant’s participation in the Event.
14. Completion and submission of the Application Form is tantamount to the Participant’s willingness to participate in the Event, and confirmation that he/she is familiar with these Regulations and accepts them.
15. The Participant may cancel his/her participation in the Event, of which he/she is obliged to inform the Organizer up to 3 working days before the date of the Event.
16. If the Participant fails to inform the Organizer of his/her absence by the aforementioned deadline, the Organizer reserves the right to charge the Participant with the amount of the fee for participation in the Event referred to in §2 item 10.
THE RUNNING OF EVENTS
- The Organiser provides Participants of the Event with access to all events taking place during the Event.
- The Organiser is entitled to introduce any changes to the Event organisation, including the change of the program (both artistic and timewise) without notice and compensation.
- During the Event, individuals authorized by the Organiser and possessing personal identifiers will collect business cards from Participants interested in maintaining contact with the Organisers and receiving information about their activities. The handing over of One?s business card is voluntary and each handed over business card should contain only commonly available data which the Participant certifies through the act of giving his/her business card to the Organiser.
- It is forbidden to bring and possess during the Event:
a) weapons or other dangerous items,
c) pyrotechnic articles,
d) flammable materials,
e) alcoholic beverages,
e) narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or acting similarly.
5. It is forbidden to introduce animals to the premises of the Event.
6. It is forbidden to devastate and destroy the Wrocław Golf Club’s facility and its surroundings, as well as all devices located at the premises of the Event.
7. The Organiser may refuse entrance and/or remaining at the Event premises to people:
a) under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs, psychotropic drugs or other similar substances,
b) possessing weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic articles, flammable materials, alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances and other similar substances,
c) behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to the safety or order of the Event,
f) refusing to undergo inspection (checking entitlements, presenting identification, luggage or clothing content search),
8. Participants of the Event and all other individuals remaining at the premises of the Event are obliged to comply with the instruction and information from the security service and from the Organiser. Refusal to comply with these instructions may result with the exclusion of the Participant from the Event.
9. Participants of the Event may be subjected to the inspection performed by the authorized security services during the admission to the Event and its duration. Such control may refer in particular to the observance of breaching rules referred to in §3 art. 3 and 4 of these Rules.
10. Due to the closed nature of the Event, the use of cameras, phone recorders and other audio-video devices for commercial purposes during the Event, in particular taking pictures or recording other participants, is prohibited.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to provide photographic service to the Event and to record the course of the Event, including the behavior of people using video and sound recording devices.
12. The Organiser is not responsible for lost, destroyed, left behind or stolen items of the of the Participants during the Event.
- Each Participant of the Event may participate in promotional campaigns and knowledge contest about the activities of the Organisers and sponsors of the Event (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsors“).
- Participation in promotional campaigns and in the competition is voluntary and free of charge.
- The knowledge contest about the activities of the Organisers and Sponsors will take place on the main stage. In order to take part in it each Participant needs to take the competition participation form at the entrance to the Event. A condition of participation in the Competition is to submit the form by 20.55 at the place indicated by the Organiser along with a minimum of three stamps obtained at the Sponsors’ positions, which will be located on the map attached to the competition form. Only the collection of at least three such stamps entitles the Participant to participate in the competition. Each selected person after verification whether the competition form meets the requirements, in particular whether it contains at least three stamps obtained at Sponsors’ posts, one question from the commission will be asked and after a correct answer, the facilitator will provide (i) a material reward and – in the scope determined by Sponsor (ii) a monetary prize to cover the tax liability arising from the transfer of the prize. The contest committee chosen by the Organiser and publicly announced Participants will watch over the course of the competition and verify the answers provided during its course
- Other promotional actions will be carried out by Sponsors in the place and time appointed by the Organisers.
- The controller of the personal data of the Participants of the Event is Polsko-Niemiecka Izba Przemysłowo-Handlowa with headquarters in Warszawa, ul. Miodowa 14, 00-246, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawa in Warszawa, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 93438, with a tax identification number (NIP): 5261029063, and number REGON: 010998491;
- The Organizer collects personal data of Participants:
- In the course of registration and organization of stationary training,
- During enrollment in the online training/webinar and during the course of the training,
- Without providing the personal data required in the registration form, it is not possible to send it to the Organizer, and thus to register for the Event. Providing other personal data, is completely voluntary.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and other applicable laws.
- Personal data provided by the Participant when registering for the Event (identification data, contact data) is processed by the Organizer, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (or pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR while providing voluntary data), in order to carry out the registration process, organize the Event. If you consent to the transfer of personal data on the guest list to the participants of International Octoberfest 2022, the data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Personal data obtained by the Organizer during the event (identification data, contact data) is processed by the Organizer, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, for the purpose of organizing and conducting the Event.
If the Event is recorded in the form of photos and audio-video recordings, the Participant’s image and voice and related personal data are processed by the Organizer, based on its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Personal data provided by the Participant may also be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the Organizer’s obligations under the law (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and for the purpose of protecting the Organizer’s rights, including in particular the assertion of claims and defense against claims, as well as for documentation purposes related to settlements with partners and sponsors (legitimate interest of the controller – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- The Organizer processes the Participant’s personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing indicated herein or to fulfill the Organizer’s obligations imposed by law, and if the statute of limitations for claims arising from these purposes is longer – at most until the expiration of the limitation period.
- Recipients of personal data may be entities cooperating with the Organizer in organizing the Event, including partners and sponsors of the Event, IT service providers as well as entities providing accounting, consulting, marketing services to the Organizer.
- Personal data will not be transferred by the Organizer outside the EEA.
- Under the terms of the regulations governing the protection of personal data, the Participant has the right to request access to the data provided, rectification, restriction of its processing, deletion, the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of Article 6.1. a) GDPR, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- In cases where the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the participant has the right, subject to the limitations provided by law, to object to the processing of personal data, if it is justified by the participant’s particular situation or if the personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The aforementioned rights (in addition to the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority) may be exercised by the Participant by sending a relevant request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event without prior notice, due to reasons for which the Organiser is not responsible. In such a case, the Participant shall only be entitled to reimbursement of the fee incurred in order to acquire the right to participate in the Event referred to in §2 para. 8 of the Rules.
- The Organiser has the right to change the date, place and program of the Event for important reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these Rules, about which he will always inform on the following website: www.io-wroclaw.com